View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 08:50 AM   #833
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
You don't think that determining the origin of a virus that was created, released, and ultimately caused a global pandemic is important?

FBI agrees with the lab leak conspiracy.

What would have been a better response? Complete Lockdown? Kill the infected? What exactly?

Trump was called a racist for trying to shut down Chinese travel. Too late then anyway.
Yet, Pelosi encouraged people to go out in Feb. 2020. Probably not the best idea.
Liberals said they would never take a 'Trump' Vaccine. The original anti-vaxxers.
California filled skate parks with sand. But people were allowed to go to Walmart and protest in the streets.
A guy was arrested for paddle boarding for fucks sake.
Australia and NZ had some of the strictest lockdowns and forced vaccination programs and still caught covid. China starved people to death and still didn't prevent the spread.

Call me crazy but I also believe Covid was out there before 2020. I know people that got really sick before covid was even a thing. Any response was already too late.

The only response that would have stopped covid was preventing it getting out in the first place or, you know, not creating coronaviruses in a lab.

Yea, label everyone you disagree with as a 'smooth brain' and 'conspiracy theorist'. Unfortunately for you, everyone has an opinion, and that opinion might not be the same as your's.
I think it's fun to talk about weird shit, doesn't really matter anyway, nothing any of us did had any affect on, well, anything really.. Covid is over, but the debate about where it came from, is not.