View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 07:26 AM   #28
wiring specialties
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
wiring specialties is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
Thank you! The fire was carried out in a controlled manner. I just had to get revenge. Have you decided on the price?
We have a round about price that we are thinking (which will be affordable for everyone) so keep and eye out for price and ETA date
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14sfreakaleak View Post
do you offer discounts to zilvia users?
When you are ready to order let us know so we can assist you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
do you guys make a s13 ka24de harness with the nice braided sleeve, instead of the oem looking one?
the KA Pro Harness is going through final production so check back soon, the "braided sleeve" is how we finalize the look on our Pro Series harnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
Previously ordered a KA lower harness that I had to hack up for my 1uz swap. Which made me sad because it was a work of art. I'll always endorse this company!

Yury, does the ls1 to s14 support ls3 and the like as long as its drive by cable?

I'm excited for a relocated chassis harness. That makes me really excited. When I come back from overseas I'm looking forward to a purchase.
It is very possible, all depends on a few options you have on the motor etc so we can make it work for you, so when you are ready give us a shout so we can go through it all
wiring specialties is offline   Reply With Quote