View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 04:17 PM   #25
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I'm talking with this guy still. For the record, he didn't give me free services or anything. I paid for three auction reports. Before I paid, he ran a cursory check to see if there was even a record to pay for.

Japanese Classics is reporting his IG posts in an effort to shut him up. When this guy can post a screenshot of the sniff-my-own-farts-novel description that JC puts on all the cars SIDE-BY-SIDE with the auction sheet that directly counters their claims, I fail to see how JC has a pot to piss in.

Please share your stories here as well. The $25 he charges for an auction report is money well spent, and he really believes in what he's doing to help out the community.