View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 09:42 PM   #17
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

If you go to the dude's IG he talks about how this community has been infiltrated by greedy fucks. If you are a greedy fuck (not saying you, crzsteveo) then you can 100% support parting kids from their cash. I think that if you really thought about it, and if it were you selling said car, you'd disclose the bad information even if the seller didn't ask.
Yep. I am not against natural inflation or traditional flipping, but the current trend of absolute MAD spending and price gouging, people hiding stuff, etc. has really turned this scene on it's head from what many of us started with.

I miss when drifting and the s-chassis community was mostly about helping each other and community. Now... more people out to do the opposite. So many of these kids take huge loans, wait a year, sell or flip, instagram $$$ pictures, get 1k likes, rinse repeat. It's crazy and has killed the market. Same with what a lot of these importers did with the cars, we destroyed not only our market, but the Japanese one as well. Complete greed. Sucks it has gotten to this point.