View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 09:23 AM   #2445
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Again pandemic wasn?t his fault, did trump caused it????
I don?t understand it, how is it his fault when the governors of the states where not stock up for a pandemic and they failed to reach out to the federal government for help, they did it to make trump look bad, it?s obvious and during a relection year hmmm weird.
I laugh when people blame the president for COVID because it makes no sense to me but I guess since I think for myself and look for facts and not stories people post on social media and on the news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only thing obvious is people are dying, cases are rising and your president is still entertaining maskless and unsafe rallies against recommendations of doctors and medical professionals.

We aren?t blaming him for the virus, we are blaming him and his administrations handling of it.

He is doing a terrible job.