Thread: what tire fits
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:45 AM   #28
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunmetalSR View Post
no shit ill be looking for around a 400 series tire but ive never seen one...the whole point was to see if anyone knew who makes one and how much would it cost or do u need a custom tire and how much would that cost...to make it easier for tire choices i not goin over a 14 inch wide wheel but like i said i was curious
FUCK why is everyone,except for a cool few, bein dicks i mean it was a simple question and u either know it or dont and if u dont then shut up but i do thank u anyways for ur input and its much appreciated
If you know what you are looking for then why don't you go look for your damned self instead of asking others to hand you your answer on a silver platter??? Wasting others time is highly frowned upon here, get used to the results if you wish to continue posting dumbass lazy shit...