View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 10:33 PM   #105
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Lived in Japan for 3 years and 90% of the parts on my car are from there. The other 10% are either better quality parts or cheaper. Pbm cobra dp, gktech bits, enthaply tune, etc.

Auctions have quality parts, don’t slack there. Gather as much as you can according to your end goal unless you plan on staying there for the rest of your life. I wish I had more time to collect and have fun there. Also don’t miss the big events. Huge discounts on parts there but you’ll need to have the yen on you.

Since you’re not tracking the car, how come you didn’t get bags? I bought the g-master pros before I left. Soild coil but for normal driving I would not recommend it.

Your 180 looks good though. I’d recommend you try a drift day, maybe at Fuji. It’s just a big skid pad which is perfect for learning. Don’t try the touge as it’s not newbie friendly, have had many friends destroy their cars there.

Either way, look forward to the progress!
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote