View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 11:25 AM   #50
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 600supersport View Post
The cast manifold won't be as detrimental as a tubular manifold in this case and your oil line isn't even close to it, but you are worried about flange bolts stretching so a few inches of shield won't hurt, but isn't necessary.

I'll definitely get a piece on there before it's ran for any significant amount of time. The 90° where it goes to the turbo is actually really close to the flange, like 1/8" to 1/16" from it. Really needs a banjo there but don't have a line like that unfortunately.

The studs to the manifold definitely do stretch under track abuse, mostly the grip racing guys that are on track for extended periods of time have that problem. I'd just rather not risk it. However the studs to the 5 bolt flange are just regular FRSport brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote