View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #470
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Andy, I mean that the lip you posted looks like the same style GT1 does on their full bumper

See it? I know the GT1 is the full bumper and all that, but maybe they just sell or sold a lip also. The most distinctinve feature is the flat center part of the lip and that sharp angle on the side under the little vent guy.
Yeah, I posted and then I read what you said again, then I edited it, haha. I totally know what you're saying. I can't find it on the GT-1 site though.

I don't think it is, or they don't make it anymore, because they make a 180SX kouki fiberglass bumper with just the N1 vents, and on the website it has a Nismo lip on it:

Google Translate

Maybe someone who can read japanese. www.gt-1.co.jp

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.