View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 01:02 PM   #13
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Ball will bust, I am sure of it. Kuzma was the star of the draft for us.
I think Ball will bust too, especially when you compare him to guys taken after him like Jason Tatum and Donovan Mitchell. (He might be able to surpass guys like Josh Jackson, Dennis Smith, or Kyle Kuzma but who knows).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Ball could be really good next to LBJ.
Not sure how that's going to happen with the ball in LeBron's hand. Lonzo is not a shooter and I don't see him running off screens and being a catch and shoot guy. If he doesn't get moved and stays with the Lakers and LBJ, I think he might become a "glue guy" and helps a little bit in every category (I want to say a 15/5/5 guy but his shooting sucks so maybe a 10/6/6 guy like he already is now)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
PG staying is a mistake on his end. Even non laker fans on social media thought that decision was stupid.
Yea, no idea why PG stayed there on that sinking ship to be Russell Westbrook's sidekick either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.