View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #3165
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Additional disclaimer: Steven is the reason I parted my 240 and bought a Mitsubishi econobox. I knew I could never afford a spray painted S15 front for it, or to remove the sunroof, so I gave up and moved on. Sorry I let you and everyone else down, Steven.
Not sure what it is with you Damon, but everytime I make a comment or suggestion in your thread, you default to sarcasic remarks. That's fine and all, but earlier in this very thread you were boasting about maturity and going through life changes (with the birth of your daughter obviously). But what I see is the exact same person going through the "new and exciting car build phase".

Maybe it was the econobox reference that offended you, (which is what I call all Evolutions, not singling yours out in any way shape or form), so for that I apologize. Despite what you think, you are a role model for a lot of other members on this forum so your negativity will translate through to them. Think about that.

And yes, my S15 front end is spray painted. I have a build thread on this forum that clearly shows that. You don't need to keep mentioning it. You don't need to create anymore photoshops of an S15 front on your Evolution. If you have a comment you feel you need to direct towards my car please do so in my build thread, or PM me directly.

No hard feelings Damon, but give it a rest.