View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #30
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
I have wanted to learn Japanese too but the key to retaining what you have learned is to speak to people to get down basic conversation and flow. If you're not using it you just forget it. I had the CD's and a couple books but didn't get really far. I do want to go to Japan maybe next year so I need to dust off those cd's lol. There is a Japanese strip mall near where I live. I go there to get the baller Option magazines. I was thinking I would ask the shop owner if I could come in every now and then and practice what I've learned and to actually hear it from a native speaker. Maybe you have a Japanese spot around where you live? If you're going to buy the Rosetta Stone stuff just make sure you're dedicated enough to follow through. That would suck ass to pay $500 plus for the set and then don't do anything with it. That's car part money!!! lol I also thought of going to Berlitz Language school. I figured that being in a class verus being at home would motivate even more.
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote