View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 02:13 PM   #9
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Yah if you have boat load of money just go to a language school there... Lol

otherwise, do the JET Program if you are over 18. They pay for your housing and you learn Japanese while you teach english to High School Students or Adult College students.... Only catch, you don't have any choice to WHERE you go teach. So you can be in the boonies like Gunma or something but you will be drifting everywhere lol

You can come meet some of my GF's friends... Some are pretty cute actually and there are hot girls everywhere there who like Americans, too fucking bad they don't speak a word of english lol.... Also fucking gf's friends are rich out of fucking hell and a little snobby sometimes... I don't really like that.... OH wellz... Shigoto, Shigoto...

Anyways, I had a blast when I went there myself hahaha on year... Broke up with another girlfriend and just wanted to fling... Girls just started talking to me in Rappongi... yah yah Rappongi, but still I barely slept for the entire week....