View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 12:40 PM   #40
anyotherone
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
anyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to beholdanyotherone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshow View Post
the key to it all is, and i know im only 22 and saying this but being responsible and putting off that turbo, intercooler, or new block etc. until you actually have the money
True. Very few people, not just Americans enjoy the benefits of delayed gratification.

I have consistently held back from buying expensive cars and buying a house because I don't want to commit myself to a standard of living that is not easily kept up when the economy slouches. Good thing, now I'm married and back in school but I didn't have to really change anything other than I haven't finished my S13 that I planned on having done in Feb. :P
anyotherone is offline   Reply With Quote