Thread: Ca18det FAQ
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 06:56 PM   #63
boosteds13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
boosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRS13
I've been looking into these engines for awhile and I'm curious if, when swapping one into an 89-90 240 if you have to make any alterations to the air conditioning lines or any of that like is necessary when putting an sr20 in a zenki s13. Basically, I would like to know: when you drop in the CA, how many alterations need to be done other than the ECU stuff in order to have it working well(with AC, Power steering, etc.)? Thanks
The KA AC lines do not bolt up regardless of the chassis. Well, the low pressure line doesn't at least. You need the CA compressor and CA lines so you can braze them with the KA lines. Then you can have working AC. If you want working PS, then you need the DOHC lines and reservoir. Or I guess you could ghetto bend the sohc ones.

boosteds13 is offline   Reply With Quote