View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 08:47 AM   #1
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Simple & Fun R32 Build

After having a few project cars in the states, and never having time to finish anything, figured it was about time to just get something completely stock and DRIVE it while adding things as needed.

Spending the last two years back and forth in Japan, meeting people from all over the world at Matsuri's and driving some amazing tracks, it was clear that a few things were common in the Japanese culture; keep it simple, be prideful of what you have and ENJOY yourself.

With this in mind, I picked up a fairly bone stock R32 GTS-T Type M. It was originally imported by Japanese Car Classics and had since had 2 owners.

It was stock motor, but with some good maintenance done and a few Cusco goodies.

"Cusco front and rear strut bars
Cusco brake cylinder brace
Cusco fender brace
Cusco coilovers
New aluminum radiator
Short shifter
Twin Disc ORC
HKS Air Filter
4.36 welded diff
Adjustable tension rods
New Denso spark plugs, fuel filter and belts
Newer gas tank
Hicas Delete
Fresh alignment
Timing belt, water pump, tensioners and studs were just replaced with all Oem Nissan parts"

I was happy it had a Twin Disc Clutch and 4.3 gears!

The day I brought it home.

Toss on my spare wheels, and some interior bits.

The Advan RG1's I had kicking around brought in the style I was looking for, but the 215/235 stagger was gross and gave the car a weird rake. I street drove it around for a week or two like this, and just enjoyed it. I also signed up for a test day with it at Panthera Drift Circuit in West Virginia.

Considering it was bone stock, including stock SMIC, I added some ducting to give the car some hope of having cool air and not heat soaking as quickly.

240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links