View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #2903
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I took the car out last night and took a bunch of photos, so hopefully I can turn them into something decent. I went out and buried the needle a few times, ripped some burnouts, etc. and then brought it home and tore into it. I sold my complete 180SX aero locally last night, so the process is well under way.

To be honest, a lot of the nicest parts have already sold to friends of mine and people on here that both have the money, are great to work with, and have nice cars. I will be posting the first wave of parts from the interior and exterior on Monday of next week. I need to remove parts and document them tomorrow evening to be ready for this.

Just as a heads up, the following items are gone or pending payment already:

Bride ZEROS
Nardi steering wheel
Bride door panels, arm rest, and glove box
NeXt Miracle X Brace
Do-Luck Floor Bar
D-MAX floor mats

Complete Kouki 180SX Aero
Ganador Mirrors
Raybrig Headlights
Endless brakes
ARC coil pack cover

A lot of great parts will still be available. I apologize to people that got their hopes up, but locals and the people that have taken care of me in the past get priority. I'll have a nice parts list up on Monday for everyone! Hopefully what's left of the exterior, interior, and suspension.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote