View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 05:55 AM   #117
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETHANOLED SR View Post
Originally Posted by ross.cottrill
thats weird,i didnt know they made that a/r for twin scroll...whos the exhaust housing made by??also that backside is actually really small to make 500 @20lbs on pump..is this a t3 or t4 twinscroll?when configuring a/r on twinscroll its very misleading as the runners are divided so you actually only have about 60% of what a normal a/r would be.sorta like a .82 t/s housing would be equal to a .43 a/r open mouth hotside...im interested to see if it gets choked out up top...goodluck homie,its a very nice setup!!should make for an unbelievable street car!!make sure to post up dyno's please!!

Yeah twin scroll housings used to come in a 0.78 A/R housing option only but over the last year now they've added the 0.63, 0.82, and the 1.06 A/R options for both T3 and T4 flanged Garrett GT family turbos.
I ordered my whole turbo kit from Full Race so I'm not sure who makes those housings for these, I'm guessing it's from ATP!!!

My friend's 2.2L SR20 on a 3076R twin scroll single waste gate setup on pump gas 21 psi made over 500rwhp on dynapack! I'm sure my 2.4L full built stroker block will hit the 500 mark on pump.

I trust my tuner Koji to do a reliable tune while achieving the most hp and torque at the same time, sure you can mess with timing and fuel to achieve higher hp on the dyno but it's not good in the long run. As long as the power band curve is good I'm happy!

We'll have to wait till dyno day! I'll have videos and detailed charts to post![/QUOTE]

huh,cool man..wow,thats sick that your buddy made that kinda power,and on a dynopak WTF!!!it makes ma more optomistic for my pumpgas goals.im 2.2 fully built ve head with ve pistons with full race t4 t/s 6262.im hoping i can get close to 550 on pump.i really admire the attention to detail in getting it right the first time around.ive been messing with this setup for about a year and a half,anf hoping to have it on the road by december.ill be watching this thread closely.goodluck with all aspects of it!!and try not to get depressed about the money your spending on it like myself..lol..

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Originally Posted by shagspeed
Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
ross.cottrill is offline   Reply With Quote