View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 09:35 AM   #92
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Of course there's risk involved, no one said otherwise. The major difference between you and the other guys is that you offer a unique product/service in procuring factory Nissan parts instead of selling used JDM parts for prices based on hype and flame emoji's. That's really unfortunate with the price hikes on the container. Maybe you can wait until it gets cheaper or you find another service? I don't think you are locked in to any ETA last time I checked..
His service isn't unique. There are plenty of people who can sell you and fulfill an order on NISMO shit. Mav just happens to be the DunderMifflin of the parts world. He has customer service, honesty and transparency working in his corner. If I had a need to purchase anything that I knew he carried, he'd get my business. I don't even price shop. No need to. The benefits of everything else outweighs saving $6.29 post-tax.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote