View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:17 PM   #48
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Made a run to buddy's house last nite for tools. Grabbed a ton of tools to rewire the enigne with a haltech premium harness and to make a new oil pan. Got this free box from work no clue what went it in before but it fits all of my fabrication tools and straps down nice to to the flat bed. Deffinalty gona be my new tool box for fabrication on the go.

I havent given up on making a new oil pan from scratch but I ordered a new oil pan for 25$ and will messure it. I want a new pan but I also I want get this thing driving ASAP. I'm constantly torn between actully being to be part of this deployment and stayn home to finish the car. But it's not my choice if I leave or not and it's really starting to sound like I'll be waiting for my ship to come back while I do tasks far from my actual job in the navy.

While I was buddys house i also picked up the rest of the connectors (turbo speed and some Deutsch) i need to finish my harness along with left over loom and supply's from my KAT harness. And I measured the the thread pitch for the OEM S13 temp gauge so I can order an adapter to go where the Honda fan switch goes in the TSTAT housing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by foreverdeath; 05-14-2019 at 07:09 PM..
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote