View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 09:30 AM   #128
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
I never gave a proper update from Villains Sportsland back in September, most likely for how bummed I was. First of all, the event was INSANE! 3 days of drifting and camping with your buds at one of the coolest tracks in the PNW... This just makes me realize I could post a ton of content from that weekend! I'll update the thread over time.

Long story short, the KA overheated and blew a head gasket. The head was 11 thousandths off and the block was only 2 thousandths off. Couple weeks ago I pulled the motor out and had Ray at Garage Auto Hero pull the head off. Ray machined the head and he slapped a Tomei head gasket on her!

I have most of my photos on my phone, so I'll add photos through the Tapatalk app.