View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 12:32 AM   #24
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Michael View Post
Oh yes, don't worry for the turbo set-up I am planning it out and taking the time for a QUALITY build. No crap or ebay parts for me, I have been over to ka-t.org a LOT also soaking up information.

Only reason I ask about the hood pins, is that I just need something for a few weeks or a month until I get my tax return. And, the ones on ebay that are like $5-6 just looked like they might work. But, I wouldn't keep them in the longrun. What brand of hood pins do you recommend, also?
For those few weeks i'd honestly rather duct tape my damn hood down. Do you have an aftermarket hood without a hood latch?

You're making me do a lot of work...

IMO i've had Sparco hood pins and they worked...

I'd go check out what our site sponsors sell, and base it off that. Support zilvia's supporters.