View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #3028
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
This is why I think $25k is a decent price. For anything else newish, you're looking to pay well over $30k. Give it a couple of years though and you should be able to find one closer to $20k.

I never wanted the FR-S honestly, still interested in the BR-Z, even if it'll be more for all the bells and whistles.
BR-Z isn't going to be any cheaper. honestly I don't know how well they're going to sell given that most might be steered towards the wrx with a likely cheaper base price.

When and if they release a turbo version, it's probably going to go for the low thirties in base price, if not higher. it's not going to be an easy sell when most ppl who buy performance cars just want to brag about hp and 0-60 times.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote