View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 02:58 PM   #321
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
I mean i would have to agree that everything has a price. But i would most likely cry like a little girl seeing my car drive away.

And by going off what scottie said, im in Cali for a few months and deciding to see as much of the "car scene" as possible, especially low riders(fucking love the paint). I went to a show called clean culture over the weekend and oh my god.... only saw like two 240s that worth a dam. I drove my JZX90 (illas 90 from team proceed) to the show and so many people were freaking out saying it was the best car there. At that moment, i knew people have lost taste and what they consider clean or whatever. Maybe its the JDM hype or what but like holy dick strokers.

AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY I DONT CARE FOR SHOWS.....two stepping comps are the dumbest thing i have ever witnessed. I now have cancer.
I would too, but I know exactly what car will replace it and it will bring back a smile to my face.

And the shows, yea fuck that. I had to google Clean Culture, it already sounds like a trendy Instagram shit show. Wheels and Coils on a FR-S and its "built" LOL