View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 12:36 AM   #44
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
At 11:07pm (as in like 30 minutes ago, lol), I spotted a white kouki S14 on the 91W getting off at the Bellflower exit. It was low, angled cannon, wheels of some sort, and possibly oem aero? I dunno, it was dark. lol
I was in the two-tone S13 coupe.

You know, the more I read these posts, the more they looked like posts from the "Missed Connections" section of Craigslist. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I cut off this white guy that looked like Screetch from Saved By The Bell, on the 91west. He was driving a AE86 and then flipped me off...for getting in his way.
White guy that looks like Screech... Shit, I think I know who you're talking about. He goes to the Pipeline meet. Was it a coupe or a hatch?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.

Last edited by soreballz; 03-12-2008 at 01:09 AM..
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote