View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 05:09 PM   #63
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
theres still TONS of stuff you can get brand new for the S-Chassis. i suggest everyone who wants a new gas tank email Nissan via their website contact form and start requesting it. theyve been bringing A LOT of parts back from the dead lately... case in point, nissan FINALLY made a HUGE run of OEM S13 sun roof weather stripping. it was discontinued for over a decade. the ONLY way you could get it was to buy a new sun roof and that was $900. well, nissan got off their butts and made more.

im sure that a problem existing WORLD WIDE would get them off their asses to make more given the gas tank is a VERY important part of the car and without a sealed tank, no S14 or S15 will pass emissions. get enough people emailing about it, they will do something.
Very good suggestion, and apt comparison because this is basically s13 sunroof v2, ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
This makes sense considering people are still buying used s chassis and they can't even sell their new line of cars
Rofl. Best comment so far.