View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 06:21 PM   #43
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
It's just a slightly odd shape. Shit, you people are acting like it's something out of this world... For someone experienced with metal bending and welding, and with a chassis, or at least the rear half cut to be used as a model, it shouldn't be that hard. Obviously it will have square edges and might be a little larger or smaller, but as long as the mounting points, the pump base and breathers are the same, it should be all good. Shit, if I had to I probably would give it a try, except I would make it out of steel since Im not good with aluminum.
Check this one out

for the f-body, a not so simple shape, and they sell for $600
here's a site with more pictures:
https://www.behindbarsracecars.com/C.../bbrcc9802.htm
No wonder people out there don't get shit done, they set themselves a lot of barriers...