View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 08:08 AM   #49
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
Quote:
Originally Posted by S@nt0s View Post
good stuff, out 510 with SR ran 6.7's at irwindale driving there and back....
nice..how long to that motor last?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie180sx View Post
now this is a drag setup
damn.. that thing must have been a beast!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Hey I saw you at the track a few weeks back @ irwindale. I was in the silver s13 hatch on Volk mesh, what were you running in the coupe never got a chance to watch your run?

My best time there was 9.1@80mph(t25 sr20 @ 15psi ARC SMIC) but I kind of wish there were a road track around here because I would much rather run my car on some time attacks, Drag gets boring.

pretty sure he went 7.3ish..

9.1 isnt that bad.. get some et streets.. gt2871r and some race gas!!
im pretty sure.. in a few months i might swap my ls2 s14 back to 6 speed again and start auto x or maybe time attack for a little while..

Quote:
Originally Posted by undesiredshoe View Post
I ran a 12.8 @ 113mph on a stock block sohc:wiggl e:
now thats not bad at all!!
setup?
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote