View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 10:36 PM   #26
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Not much going on as far as upgrades. Been to a couple autox events and another day at grange.

the car is pretty competitive at autox, but I definitely desire an event with longer straights and more than the 40 seconds of driving at a time.

February 17 was another event with RaceFreely. Even though grange is a really, really small track, it's still a blast. There's no limit on how much you can get on the track because there's usually only about 20 participants. Plus everyone there is super cool.
Went home with the fastest time of the day, too, so that's cool.

Here i am locking up the brakes into turn one.

The car was having a major issue with electrolysis. So bad that it destroyed my koyorad and i had to get a replacement. i tried adding grounds, pulling fuses chasing down the stray voltage. Disconnected the battery and the coolant still had .4V. I read this type of electrolysis can be caused by leftover material after machining processes. Bought some additives from Inter-Ject, did a major flush, added a zinc-anode. So far no issues, so we'll see how it holds up.

March 18 is round 2 of the Nissan Challenge. I'll be in class 2 which will still allow me to be competitive without going against modded GTRs.
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote