View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #21
moses
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
moses is making his/her stupidity well-knownmoses is making his/her stupidity well-knownmoses is making his/her stupidity well-knownmoses is making his/her stupidity well-known
i think i do know what it is. it is the screw that holds the return from the catch can. for some reason it came off. so far i have 5 little pieces that look exactly the same. i think 2 fell out my intercooler but i only found one on the ground. the pieces were too big to fit through the intercooler so i dont think it could have made it through. i have no choice because i have to go to work. i already ordered another turbo and i am just waiting on the tune for my ecu.
thanks a lot for all your guys help. i know i am taking a little chance but i dont think i can open my motor up like that and it run fine after because of my skill level. im going to change my oil as soon as my greddy oil pan comes in too.ill probably have another thread on asking why this turbo not going in. lol
wouldnt i know or feel if my motor is has a piece in there as big as the ones i found
moses is offline   Reply With Quote