View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 12:40 AM   #2
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
i personally do not know of that, but my experience when my turbo took a shit on me, My car began to smoke up out the exhaust. Day after day it got worse, did a compression check and other checking up processes stuff and i came to the conclusion that it was the oil seals in my turbo that went out. replace the turbo, and now i do not have anymore problems.

how high are you boosting out of it? and btw we are talking about a regular t25? how many runs did you make? did you do back to back runs, or did you do a few runs then take a break to cool down then go at it again?

i cant view the video, says i need to install something, which i dont fell like it.
DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote