View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 09:40 AM   #13
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
Assuming your harness/ecu still uses a stock pinout and you don't mind going a bit oldschool, you could scoop a used SAFC2 from someone and use the decel air setting to compensate for the atmospheric BOV. I would never recommend it as a tuner, but they can be had for cheap now and I remember it worked well when I used it for this purpose back in the day.
That actually works quite well. It has a specific function for assisting with the transition between ecu fuel tps based cutoff and return to idle conditions which clamps maximum maf voltage to prevent fuel cylinder washing. Its pretty slick how apexi knew about the issue and added this feature to something that they really didnt need to add it to. I used to recommend the SAFC-2 for this issue all the time in the past. But its hard to find one now.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote