View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 12:55 PM   #1
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
Need for Speed inspired S13 Welcome to 2005!

Well... I picked this car up yesterday. And yes, people looked at us A LOT on the way home... Guess why

Im really happy that it have the complete interior. Only problem i have is that its leather S14 seats. So i have to find somebody that wants to exchange for some OEM S13 seats. And it have very limited rust. A little bit infront of the rear wheels, and a bit on the frame-rail.

The car was imported from UK to Denmark back in 2011. The guy i bought it from picked it up himself, drove it to Denmark and took the engine out to upgrade it with a FMIC, another turbo and to respray the enginebay. Unfortunally he had a lot of other projects, so he never finished the project. And thats where i came into the picture.
I saw the car for sale back in 2019 for 50.000DKR (6700?, 7300USD, 5800?) and thought it was a lot of money for a S13 with a rather... uhm.... special paintjob.

I didnt think more of it untill i saw it again a month ago. This time the price was dropped down to 23000DKR (3100?, 3400USD, 2700?) I picked up a friend and drove for 3 hours to look at it. It looked decent for the price, but i was NOT a fan of the front bumper, sideskirts and rear bumper were bondo'ed/moulded up. And after all those years in the barn, it was cracking multiple places.
Anyway, We agreed on a price lower than 23000DKR (3100?, 3400USD, 2700?) so he could get rid of the car.

The engine is fully build with Wiseco pistons and rods from Japengines, and the paintjob did cost over 50.000DKR (6700?, 7300USD, 5800?) But it dont look as good anymore. I am planing to paint it when i get that far. Simply because i cant match all the colors after cutting through the bondo to get the front and rear bumper off.
My wife thinks the Dragon is the bomb though, and she wants to keep it

Now i just have to wait a month so i can move into my new 50 m2 (540sq ft) workshop
Jyttah is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links