Thread: FRSport.com
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 02:41 PM   #314
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Shame, what an end to an era. I can't see them coming back from this as everyone has found other sources now.
TBH its been about 4-5 years of them doing dumb ass shit, that has finally FULLY bit them in the ass.

They stopped being "FR" and started trying to spread out into other markets, like wrx/evo, did dumb shit like buying TWO new imprezas, not even STI, just imprezas, let their customer experience turn to shit, fired reliable employees who were heavily involved in the car scene and tried to replace them with entry level people who don't know shit, turned into a dropship operation, lied/misled people about availability or backorders, and generally made it impossible to get the order you paid for, in a reasonable timeframe.

Sucks to see their story end like this, but you can't feel bad when they spent the last few years ignoring every signal and screwing over their customers

by contrast, the last time I ordered something from Enjuku, one of the gaskets was out of stock (it was just a 3bolt downpipe gasket) they emailed me within a day, it was an actual person sending the email, not just an auto generated thing, asking me if I wanted it cancelled off the order so the rest of the items would ship, or if I wanted to switch to a different brand that was in stock, even though there was a price difference (the one in stock was like $3 more). THAT is how you get my business. Handle shit asap, and i'll be happy to give you my dollars.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote