View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 06:32 AM   #30
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashT View Post
And Supa, despite the crowd you may roll with, the guys I chill and wrench with are all in there 30's, and all S13 dudes. Its character and trust I want around me, not high school "bro's" that have no expirence or knowledge.
Gayest use of Tokyo Drift quote ever. Maybe you could have asked them what SSR stands for.

You've signed up for a dying forum two months ago. You've got another 3-5 years of asking stupid shit and getting shit on before you're accepted and by then, I'm not entirely sure the forum will even exist. In the mean time, if you enjoy spending stupid money on stupid things, that's your prerogative and none of my business but justifying the cost of a front end because you got bricks that were decent and comparing them to some pleb that wants top dollar for them is irrelevant. YAJ! has them for short money if you are like me and fill a container.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote