View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 06:34 PM   #15
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Had some time to work on the car today and started by installing tierod ends.

As i stated before, 95 Maxima ones are compatible with R32 GTS. I knew the old ones were worn out but I had no idea they were this bad.

Also, The old brake master was also replaced with one from a 91+ Pathfinder. All the lines were run and the callipers were cleaned and painted ricer red for some extra horsepower. Both fenders were mounted as well as the lights. Some massaging of the front fenders will be needed so the GTR bumper lines up 100%.

I'm stoked that I no longer have 39048230984 feet of intercooler piping. Now its just 2 short pipes and 4 couplers.

turned out Vibrant didnt have a flange for my Blitz BOV (I Cannot STAND HKS SSQV Sound) As I am tight on time I got a hold of a greddy flange and modified it to fit the BLITZ. Please excuse the sealant, I will clean it up later.

As of now, all the hot side piping is clamped and ready to go. The intake is also in snugged up and in its final resting place. The stock rubber intake was replaced with an aluminum one I made from some scraps I had leftover from the universal Intercooler Kit. I finished it off with a HKS filter, purchased through FRSport.

Again, not the most exciting update just getting all the important maintenance parts out of the way that often get overlooked.