View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 10:34 AM   #12
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
I went with fiberglass fenders for many reasons. I dont really plan on ever selling the car for starters. Its always something to tinker with and enjoy.

My car was not "Mint". the bottom of the quarter panels were rusted from water coming through the tail light seals. so it would be an easy fix while adding a little shape to the narrow body GTST.

And lets be real here, The prices of R32 GTR fenders are insane. I could buy 4x sets of FRP Fenders for the same cost. I would prefer the OEM of course, but IMO some things just arn't worth it.