View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 02:45 PM   #495
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Exhaust breathers only work at idle. There is suction behind each exhaust pulse. Once the pulses start to blend together as rpm increases there is only pressure in the pipe. Works great on things like drag cars and applications that only are on power for limited time.

Turbo intake is going to pull the most vac under load than anything else.
blatant word vomit, than Anything Else? Guarantee a belt driven vacuum pump designed for crankcase evac on a big block chevy will pull more vacuum.

Exhaust breathers work at idle? People are installing these things to improve their idle crankcase vacuum? What kind of nonsense are you spewing all over the place...

Here are the steps you would need to take to prove that,
1. Install crankcase Evac 1-way valves to the exhaust system
2. Measure the pressure in the exhaust system, compare it to the pressure at the crankcase. If the crankcase pressure is < atmospheric, then it works.|

ya havn't done that, have yeh. your just saying random shit to get your post count up, huh.

I know because I did these things myself when I was 17 years old, on a boosted chevy engine no less.

And it works F*@&#& AWSOME AT ALL RPM. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.