View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 02:56 PM   #3380
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeSR20Kid View Post
But alas the problem is not with this site its with 240 owners in general and continues to get worse as the cost of owning them gets less and along with it the average age of ppl owning them. Have you ever been on an evo or gtr forum? Every time I go on them it hasnt been that negative an environment. This is cus of the demographic of ppl that own these cars. They're usually older and more educated because older people with better jobs are the ones that can afford those kinds of cars.
^^^
This is it right here. Every time it gets brought up the butthurt follows though. Sorry, but to keep it simple if you can't pay you can't play. Its broke asses that spray paint their cars, never fix any cosmetic damage, and cover their cars in dumbass nicknacks that add nothing from a performance or aesthetic standpoint.

Not trying to say that if you don't have a ballin' ass job you can't play either. Just learn to have some fucking patience and enough respect for yourself to put together a decent car. I had 240s in highschool and worked at target and they still didn't descend into decrepit teenage shitsleds. It just took me a few months to save up for any decent upgrade.

This is why I'm a huge shit talking keyboard ninja. I hate that shit, and will vocalize when I see it. Hence this thread.