View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 10:25 PM   #14
slowpo
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
slowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really niceslowpo is just really nice
ok i never say jesus kill people ..the title is name "is jesus a killing machine" i want to make it sound badass...
anyway if you read my post i say that god was the one that was killing all those people. but jesus is god only son, so if your dad is a killer and you love him so much that your even accept to die for him...yes jesus die becouse hes dad told him to, he didnt die becouse of our sins..
oh wait if god love us so much why he didnt come here and die instead of sending hes son to do it for him...
satan was an angel one of the best angel i must add, after witnessing what god hes boss was doin to all the people in heart even hes only son jesus, he decide to come to heart and save us, but god was like no way no you satan your goin to be the bad guy for betraying me, remember god had a bigger army
slowpo is offline   Reply With Quote