Thread: OK Sr Part Out
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
The ECU should be working fine. The ECU comes out of my project car which had rod knock on the SR when I bought it. The previous owner drove the car for 2 years without problems and when I swapped in the longblock I purchased the ECU worked fine and the car started right up. Other than that I have no other experience with the ECU. LMK Shipping will probably be around $10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by traxx07 View Post
PMed......oops cant PM u but i want the ecu shipped to 78221 lmk got paypal ready u sure it works?

edit- also need the turbo outlet elbow...and hot pipe if ur willing to seperate...
The Turbo elbow is Edge racing sports. It looks identical to the Megan Racing one. I will keep you posted on the elbow, someone else has already offered to by it via email. The turbo is in good condition, has minimal amount of shaft play. Please explain you other question. Are you talking about the manifold its attached to in the pic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
what kind of turbo elbow is that...!

actually whats the condition on the turbo and would u sell is wiht only the elbow and inlet and out let

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09