View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 05:42 PM   #76
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I feel like something else is wrong, Thats a pretty good size hotside..
I'm slowly cleaning up the tune I got it was done kinda quick.... once I finish expanding the fuel tables back up for the 3 axis "intake cam angle". Then get the VE tables within .02 lambda and review the to see where peak EFF. is at every MAPxRPMxCAM cell. I can use that data build a cam angle table to keep the engine in peak VE throughout the fuel map for top performance. Once all that is done I can come back to hopefully just get the Ignition tables tuned up and safe and ill be making more power. ill have to review a before and after of a few things tho before i warrant another trip to the dyno.

One thing I have noticed after leaving the dyno is AFR on the street was in a the 9.5-11 WOT, very rich which could rob some power. The injector duty cycle at peak is 62% (1035cc) which is almost 400whp of fuel being put into the engine. the big thing i think it will come down to is cam angle timing. Due to the fact the tuner collapsed the 3 axis and used a single map for a 50degree sweep of cam advance for fuel and ignition i find it hard to believe it was running optimally at each cam angle. Comparing the dyno tune to a K20 base map i used there was about 10-20 dregees of timing adv. pulled after peak torque comparing the 2. Also the Hondata K24A2 I/H/E and 7 psi supercharged base tunes has more cam adv up top then the dyno tune.
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote