View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #49
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
I am here to please.... and yes, you will absolutely need a module for a PTS vehicle. To be exact, you will need the DB-ALL. I also have a just released T-harness to make the install even easier. So the question is, are you going to install it or are you going to have a shop do it? Also, is it a manual or automatic trans? So if you want to swap out the 3303 and VSM250 for the 5704, DB-ALL and T-Harness then the difference would be $42. Which would bring the total down to $437. Please let me know if you have any other questions or want me to add you to the list.

NOTE: the other sick thing about the DB-ALL is that it will allow the OEM Nissan remote to arm/lock - disarm/unlock the 5704.
It's a 6MT and most likley will be having a shop to do the install. I'm not too good with car electronics.

Thanks for the pricing, once I find a reputable shop around my area, I'll let you know and send payment.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote