View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 04:27 PM   #38
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideSteppn View Post
getting ready to swap my sr in next week, and I've been eyeing your harness. My swap is already upgraded to the z32 maf and has the harness adapted that came with the motor. it also has rb25 injectors. Enjukuracing.com has your harness's for $399, but I wanted to make sure the s13-american 240 harness will work with the injectors on my car (i feel like it will but want to make sure). Also it says that the z32 connections are included as well as various connections, so I wanted to make sure of that as well. ready to purchase this today, as I need it here by next week in order to get my motor in and started. you can email me at [email protected] or reply here. I was also wondering if you have any promo codes or discounts for your website that apply to zilvia.net members or a wholesale price for Dealerships/employees. Please get back to me. thanks - EJ
RB25 injectors are the same as SR injectors.