View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 12:48 PM   #40
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Why do I come off negative? Because there is well over two decades of information on this forum. Two decades. That's twenty years... and that's just one forum. Making threads and then Googling AFTER isn't how this works. You're lucky it's me here and now versus this forum a couple years ago in it's peak and I had moderation power when I was more active myself. You would have been savagely destroyed and then IP banned leaving you to venture to a different forum like NICO where the same result would happen. Use this as a Zilvia lesson or even for any forum in the future before they become so antiquated that they no longer exist. There is literally a disclosure when you make an account that says SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST. I think there is a whole array of emoji's because we deal with this on a daily basis. I don't like to be a douche and I'm actually quite the opposite in person but when you see this type of stuff for the nearly 10 years I've been here, it gets old. It gets really old.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote