View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 04:16 PM   #108
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
Picked up my S13 Fortune Auto coilovers. Looking forward to getting these in. My best friend is towing the car back to his place soon to weld in the Response Type S13 front conversion kit and he will also notch out the rear frame rails. We decided to see how low the car could go with the current wheel/tire combo and it can go really low. The upper arm hit the frame rail before the tire made any contact. Lastly, my bump steer spacers arrived from Japan.

Note the notches in the S13 front kit. It's really cool because you can adjust camber at the bottom and/or top which means I can bring the track width in our out to suit wheel/tire fitment. It also allows you to rotate the upper camber mount and use it for caster adjustment if you desired. Just offers up a lot of adjustability overall.

RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote