View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 09:36 PM   #323
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
At that moment, i knew people have lost taste and what they consider clean or whatever. Maybe its the JDM hype or what but like holy dick strokers.
This is everyone that has a JZX chassis now. The kid that had the cherry red S13 on white LMGT4s is a good example. He seems super nice, his S13 was the shit, then he sells it for a JZX90 on shit-fitting wheels? If you're telling me he went from an S13 with a TON of work into it to an essentially stock (do wheels and suspension count? It's the norm to me) JZX90 for the fuck of it? Or was it for IG traffic? I swear man so many of these kids bother to take the time to hunt, restore, then use the cool shit we all like only to sell the car when it's done...and they never pick some obscure shit as the next car. It's always something that's poppin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
I think TE's and LMGT4's will always stay inflated because of the limited amount that are in circulation.
This is true, but the price should cap at about $2800 in my honest opinion. I paid more for the silver ones than the bronze ones, but that still hurt me to spend the money...IN FUCKING JAPAN. They're watching us, and every time some cunt like BSpliner sells some shit they notice and mark-up accordingly. That's why I try to match the 'normal' price and beat it by a couple of hundred or so. If I REALLY like the buyer I'll even ask less, but I'm NOT making a fucking killing just to buy some tight-fitting, acid washed jeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiGrinch240 View Post
Elvis bought his S13 hatch from my friend Adrian here in Miami. That car was already mint, just got some tweaks to it.
Yeah man I'm sick of the Elvis shit. The default argument is always 'you're jealous' but I could give two fucks. I honestly wouldn't trade my NA/auto coupe for his turbo'd/manual K's. It's the dickriding aspect that kills me.

If you're into this sort of shit, you can look up studies about how desensitized we're all becoming. You can click to 'like' something in an instant without really thinking of why (or if you actually do) like something. It's like diarrhea: shit just flows from your thumbs instead.

...as a side note, I really enjoy how we can come in here and just be Grumpy Assholes without going for each others' throats. This is the kind of debating I like to do: respectfully disagreeing and not getting sand in our vaginas, even though they're irritated enough for us to be here.