View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 04:57 PM   #3
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
I'm not even sure I remember what the 'amp' does? I can make a generic switch to put a window up or down easily enough. I just know the 95 versions tend to get 'stuck' once in a while and can start a fire lol (Mines been stuck down once or twice already). I think the amp is just part of the auto-down maybe? Or handles the current like any other amplifier

Heres the entire bezel part $50
Ebay: # 153704295756

I'm pretty sure if the switch fails you can hard wire it using the OEM buttons somehow. Never tried but I have a dremel and lots of wiring supplies lol

The amp may simply handle the current. So then its acting as a relay- easily replaced with a typical relay.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote