Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 10:02 AM   #107
SoundEfx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SoundEfx is an unknown quantity at this point
I know $1200 is cheap.... cheap for a baller like yourself. If I go to a shop and they said $1200 anything, I would faint on the spot....lol.
Jus kiddin... You have to pay to play. I simply don't like cross-roads. 4 lug or 5 lug swap now.

10 psi will get boring after a while and that is why I said boost is addictive. You could never get enough of it. I have heard the usual, only 4-6 psi, then 8-10. After that they are thinking of rebuilding the engine to handle the 15 that they want to put down. It doesn't stop man.... it just doesn't.

The boosted manual version of the Sentra has traction issues when racing because they put down the power instantly, but with the auto transmission, I have more control over that. The down side is that the transmission wasn't built for that amount of power and trying to harness it to the road is even more strain on it. If you think that everything in a high hp engine has to be forged, just think about what has to go into the transmission handling that power.