View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 09:46 AM   #106
chris_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chris_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wykydtron View Post
As far as power, not much with the stock bottom end. 10psi at most. If I throw ARP studs into my other longblock, I think it's really just limited by the T25 I have, I could probably find a cheap T28 to upgrade too. But as far as future goals? With a bigger turbo, 300hp. But I'm not getting my hopes up, I've been on the fence with this KA-T for a while.
10psi would be plenty to have fun with. It's been awhile since I looked into KA-T stuff, but on a t25 that's like ~200whp right? My car makes like 220whp and I think it's fun. I have somewhat similar long term power goals. I would like to be at about 275whp. That will be plenty for me for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
Chris, I wouldn't say the power, but with the KA putting down some nice power with T25's and 28's, I have a T3/T4 50 trim, soo.....
BUT, it's fwd. That thing wants to kill you in high boost and wheel hop is a BYTCH!!!! lol

Everyone is 5 lug and with the luck I have, my 240 has every option, from sun roof, abs and power everything, but it's base model. Swapping in a 5 lug now would cost a little too much for my liking, $1600 all in.

Does the nismo mounts 'raise' the engine a little? I think I read that some where.
Haha yeah, that's what I was thinking. Don't you have traction issues with those front wheels/tires though?

Mine came 4 lug too, so I had to swap them. I bought OEM pieces from a member here years ago. I think I paid like 500 shipped for all four. It seems a little steep, but I was in the middle of no where and I got the full spindle/knuckle at each corner so they were heavy/bulky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
Ok baller McZface, $1200 is cheap.....lol....lol
At that price, I would def. go 5 lug. Infact, that is the plan this winter.
$1200 is cheap for four brand new wheels that aren't knock offs.

You could always do what e1_griego was talking about and run stock wheels for awhile. That's what I did and now I run them as spares.

Curry, what dates are you coming in? Check out the facebook pages for Northwest Nissans (NWN) and NissanPacific (Wykydtron). They advertise a lot of events. I think there are more pages too, but I can't think of them right now. Also, definitely grab breakfast at Beth's while you're here!
chris_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote